Comprehensive Reimbursement Services
- Complete billing services, and claims management.
- Quick and efficient claims submission via a billing cycle
that is continuously updated.
- Electronic or hard copy claims submission in the form
required by third-party payors.
- A proven track record of success in receiving payment
from self-pay patients.
- Payments handled through a local lock-box serviced by
the bank of your choice. Payments posted from bank copies
to ensure fast and efficient access to deposits.
- Coordination of efforts with the collection agency of
- Credentialing experts.
Revenue Enhancement Services
- Third-party payor contracting that maximizes reimbursement.
- Third-party payor relations. Maximizing revenue and help
with contract negotiations with accounts receivable.
- On going review of your fee schedule to optimize fair
- Compliance-focused policies and procedures established
in accordance with government billing regulations and requirements.
- Periodic meetings with your physician group to review
chart documentation on an individual and group basis.
Quality Data Capture and Reporting
- An accounts receivable report generated at month end balanced
to cash receipts from your bank.
- Reporting on a monthly basis all procedures performed
by group and physician, and the revenues associated with
- Chart-by-chart response to reimbursement documentation
requests or third-party patient audits.
- Immediate internal review by our coding and billing managers
regarding any patient billing complaints.
- Prompt delivery of complaints regarding medical care or
treatments to you or your designee for appropriate follow-up.
- Working with clients to improve policies and procedures
to maximize efficiency in the billing process.
Coding and Compliance Audits and RFP Analysis
Mandates by the federal government require medical professionals
to have a functional compliance plan, one that reflects an
organization's commitment to accurate, high-quality billing
services. Prestige Billing Services will:
- Perform external chart audits for billing agencies to
assess ICD-9 and CPT coding accuracy, and summarize the
findings in an easy-to-read report.
- Compare coding benchmarks with national standards to assess
- Create a physician education and feedback process to optimize
- Provide RFP analysis from statistically significant chart
samples for groups looking to expand their services to new
business opportunities, identifying potential pitfalls in
patient demographics and documentation processes.
We can help create a billing compliance program which will:
... meet all HIPAA rules.
... ensure coding compliance and accuracy.
... advise on regulations and compliance issues.
... manage data in compliance with all regulators.
Questions? Call us toll-free at 877-PBS-4658.